You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update on George and Hannah (Grimes) Kinnick book

I'm about half way through the editing process. Will take a little longer than expected, because I want to put an index of names in this book... and there are a lot of names. I also hope to add a few more little "stories" of the move from NC to IN that were sharing in the 1953 Kinnick book.

If you have other ideas, I'd love to include them, if I can. Trying to add two more recent generations from the Kinnick Early US Family History book, among other enhancements.

Happy Reading!
http://stores.lulu.com/drbillshares

No comments:

Post a Comment