You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading? Drake's Bay

It's Monday, What are You Reading?

This is my second entry for this meme, suggested by Sheila@ One Persons Journey Through A World of Books.



I am now reading "Drake's Bay" by Thomas Roberts. It is an advance readers copy that my wife got from LibraryThing. Her review was so positive, I decided I should give it a try. It has to do with a history professor in San Francisco that lives on a boat with his young wife and gets involved in discovering some logs of Sir Francis Drake's late sixteen century voyages.


Happy Reading! ;-)

Dr. Bill
http://stores.lulu.com/drbillshare

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your review on this book. I'm reading The Resurrection File, and my 2010 project is War and Peace.

    ReplyDelete