You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday, What are You Reading? The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


It's Monday, What are You Reading? 
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


This is the thirty-first entry for this meme suggested by Sheila@ One Persons Journey Through A World of Books. [Entries 22-25 in the series were posted at  the Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories]


I downloaded the book on my Kindle a couple of months ago to read. I'm a Jennifer Lawrence fan from her Winter's Bone movie role. My three grown daughters have been The Hunger Games fans from the book since they came out. I thought I should give the first a try. I could not get past the first few pages, for some reason, just not interested.

My Middle Daughter, Allison, suggested I try the hardback, and she brought it over. I do not know what the difference was (I've read many books on the Kindle!), but I got right into in hardback and am about half way through, at this moment, anxious to read more. I'll likely read the next two, as well. Eventually, I'll see the movie.

Interesting experience.

Happy Reading!

Dr. Bill  ;-)

1 comment: